Updated by Bill Lofton 1/30/15
Electric flight is a game-changer for sport aviation
Right now, visionaries are developing new electric propulsion systems and aircraft that will transform personal flying economics, excitement, and adoption. The pioneering of flight with this new propulsion technology can be done today with current battery technology. And with future advances in technology, when your battery packs eventually need exchange, your aircraft will become better than new!
Can I? Should I?
- Who Can Fly Electric in the U.S.
- Why Go Electric?
- Comparing ICE, Hybrid, and Electric Performance
- Is Electric Flight Cheaper?
- Stop Waiting for Better Batteries
Getting Me Up
- Electric Aircraft Legal in the US
- How Can I Get An Electric Aircraft?
- Which Aircraft Should Go Electric Now?
- Electric Conversion of Ultralights
Keeping Me Down
Welcome to EV Hangar!